First Aid at Work (3 days) HSE approved
This First aid at work course is for individuals at a high risk setting, who will become the recognised first aider within their place of work. The employer will have undertaken a First Aid needs Risk Assessment which will highlight the number of first aiders required and the level of training needed.
This course is run by highly qualified trainers whom are Health Care Professionals & ex fire-fighters, who have dealt with hundreds of First Aid Emergencies. The training staff will make the course enjoyable and direct the course in a professional and educational way.
- Topics which will be covered are
- ♦ Coping with a first aid emergency within the work place
- ♦ Resuscitation on adult, baby and child
- ♦ Recovery position
- ♦ Control of bleeding
- ♦ Choking for adult, baby and child
- ♦ Medical conditions such as asthma, epilepsy, stroke, spinal injuries, fractures, chest injuries, poisoning etc.
Individuals will undertake a formal assessment at the end of the course and after a successful completion will obtain a certificate which will be valid for 3 years and will be recognised by the HSE.
To book or enquire about a course call us on:
01422 64 60 66 or mobile 07778 177 582