Annual first aid refresher (HSE recommended)
The Annual first aid refresher course has been recommended by HSE for all first aiders who have completed the First aid at work or Emergency aid at work courses. This course should be part of a person’s CPD and competed on the 1st and 2nd year after the first aid qualification has been completed.
This course is run by highly qualified trainers whom are Health Care Professionals & ex fire-fighters who have dealt with hundreds of First Aid Emergencies. The training staff will make the course enjoyable and direct the course in a professional and educational way.
- Topics which will be covered are
- ♦ Resuscitation refresher for adult, baby and child
- ♦ Recovery position refresher
- ♦ Control of bleeding and shock
- ♦ Control of bleeding
- ♦ Choking for adult, baby and child
- ♦ Dealing with an unconscious casualty
Individuals will be assessed throughout the course and there is no test or exam to complete. Individuals will obtain a certificate which will be valid for 1 year.
To book or enquire about a course call us on:
01422 64 60 66 or mobile 07778 177 582