12 hours Paediatric First Aid Course
Training - to suit you
This course is for individuals who work with children within a child care setting such as a school, nursery, out-of-school club, holiday club or childminding setting. This 12 hour paediatric first aid course covers all aspects of first aid which are set out by Ofstead and the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework.
HT Direct can offer our in house training rooms or your own settings “on-site training” where needed.
This course is run by highly qualified trainers whom are Health Care Professionals & ex fire-fighters, who have dealt with hundreds of First Aid Emergencies. The training staff will make the course enjoyable and informative, directing the course in a professional and educational way.
- Topics which will be covered are
- ♦ Coping with a first aid emergency within the child care setting
- ♦ Resuscitation on baby, child and adult
- ♦ Recovery position
- ♦ Control of bleeding
- ♦ Choking for baby, child and adult
- ♦ General paediatric medical conditions such as asthma, epilepsy, infantile convulsions, meningitis, poisoning etc
Individuals will be assessed throughout the course and there is no test or exam to complete. Individuals will obtain a certificate which will be valid for 3 years and will be recognised for your Ofstead inspections.
To book or enquire about a course call us on:
01422 64 60 66 or mobile 07778 177 582