Emergency First aid at work (1 day) HSE approved
The Emergency First aid at work course is for individuals at a low risk setting, who will become the recognised first aider within their place of work. The employer will have undertaken a first aid needs assessment which will highlight the number of first aiders required and the level of training needed.
This course is run by highly qualified trainers whom are Health Care Professionals & ex fire-fighters who have dealt with hundreds of First Aid Emergencies. The training staff will make the course enjoyable and direct the course in a professional and educational way.
- Topics which will be covered are
- ♦ Coping with a first aid emergency within the work place
- ♦ Administer CPR - Resuscitation on adult, baby and child
- ♦ Administer First Aid to a causalty who is unconscious (including seizure) (Recovery position)
- ♦ Control of bleeding
- ♦ Choking for adult, baby and child
- ♦ Provide appropriate First Aid for Minor Injuries
Individuals will be assessed throughout the course and there is no test or exam to complete. Individuals will obtain a certificate which will be valid for 3 year and will be recognised by the HSE.
To book or enquire about a course call us on:
01422 64 60 66 or mobile 07778 177 582