Anaphylaxis awareness training (Epi-pen Training)
The Anaphylaxis Awareness Training (Epi-pen training) is a course designed for all staff who deal with a person who may need assistance with their auto-injector (Epi-pen).
This course is run by highly qualified trainers who are nurses who have dealt with First Aid Emergencies. The training staff will make the course enjoyable and direct the course in a professional and educational way.
- Topics which will be covered are
- ♦ What is anaphylaxis
- ♦ What are the signs and symptoms
- ♦ When to give the medication
- ♦ How to administer the medication
- ♦ What to do after the medication has been administered
Individuals will be assessed throughout the course and there is no test or exam to complete. Individuals will obtain a certificate which will be valid for 2 year.
To book or enquire about a course call us on:
01422 64 60 66 or mobile 07778 177 582